Tree Service Grass Valley
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Nevada City and North California County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Grass Valley Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Cal Tree Service crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Kayla H. – Loomis, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Amber was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Robert R. – Grass Valley, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Jon G. – Grass Valley, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Grass Valley Tree Service
Tree emergencies can leave any homeowner confused. To begin with, tree emergencies appear when they are least expected – this could be at 9 am, in the middle of the night, or even at 4 am. What’s more, tree emergencies are time-sensitive – if they aren’t taken care of immediately, they can leave homeowners with extreme property damages.
To eliminate the confusion and worry associated with tree emergencies, Grass Valley Tree Service has created an emergency response team that operates on a 24/7 basis. Working hard to ensure every property owner in Grass Valley is safe, the team running our Grass Valley Emergency Tree Removal Service responds to emergency calls at all hours of the night and day.
Affordable 24/7 Emergency Tree Removal Service in Grass Valley
When homeowners in Grass Valley realize we offer emergency tree removal services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, they often assume our services are expensive. Over the years, we have maintained affordable emergency tree removal services for several reasons, including;
- Tree emergencies are unexpected. This means that homeowners rarely have money set aside to take care of unexpected tree problems. To help homeowners take care of the tree emergencies without breaking their bank accounts or pulling all their resources from other ongoing projects, we prefer to keep the cost of emergency tree service in the affordable range.
- To eliminate the risk associated with DIY services. In Grass Valley, homeowners often opt to handle tree maintenance procedures on their own when they realize the cost of professional tree services is too high. DIY tree services feature numerous risks – including, the risk of property damage and injuries. Since trees needing emergency removal are already compromised, leaving homeowners to handle emergency tree removals only creates more opportunities for property damage and injuries. By keeping the cost of emergency tree services in the affordable range, we minimize DIY emergency tree removals.
Our emergency tree service line remains open day and night. What’s more, our customer service team is always near the phone waiting for your call.
Whether you call in the middle of the night or early in the morning, we will receive your call on the first ring. After receiving the directions to the emergency site, we will gather our team immediately and start heading to your home.
We will be on the emergency site, working to bring the tree down in less than 60 minutes. Using our advanced tools and a combination of years of training and decades of experience, we will bring the tree down without causing further harm to your home or neighboring utilities.
Benefits of Letting Professionals Handle Emergency Tree Removals
1. Safety for Your Home
Trees needing emergency tree removal are usually in risky situations. These trees are usually:
- Relying on neighboring trees for stability.
- Leaning dangerously over powerlines and other utilities.
- Lying on the house roof.
- Leaning over busy roads.
With trees in the situations mentioned above, even the slightest mistake could leave you with expensive repair costs.
Working with professional tree service providers saves homeowners from property damage. Using advanced tree maintenance tools like cranes and bucket trucks, professionals handle emergency tree removals safely.
2. Avoid Injuries
With most of the trees needing emergency tree removal featuring stability issues, attempting to handle the removal without the right safety tools can put you in a position where you end up suffering injuries. Hiring professionals, however, eliminates the risk of injury, helping you avoid spending money on hospital bills.
3. You Can Save Your Tree
While your tree may seem like it is posing a significant risk and needs immediate removal, there is always the possibility it can be saved. Working with a team of professionals gives you access to methods that can help you save your tree.
For example, our team can use cabling to support your tree and encourage it to regain its stability. This simple yet effective method can help you avoid losing a favorite tree.
4. Professionals Help with Cleanup
Emergency tree removals can be messy. By the time the entire tree is brought down successfully, every part of your landscape could be covered with branches, leaves, sawdust, and much more.
One of the benefits of working with a team of professionals is that you avoid the often-tedious cleanup process. The professionals at Grass Valley Tree Service will collect all the waste generated by the emergency tree removal procedure, load it in our trucks and take it to the dumpsite. We will always leave your landscape looking better than we had found it.
Signs That Your Tree May Be Hazardous
Some of the signs that show you may need to get rid of a tree before it turns into an immediate risk include:
- The tree is showing signs of internal decay.
- The tree is leaning dangerously.
- Your tree requires support from neighboring trees.
- The tree has suffered a recent traumatic event – this could be a lightning strike that burned through its wood structure or a storm that left it broken.
- Heavy machinery damaged the tree’s root structure.
- The tree’s bark is peeling on its own.